Creative Commons Copyright License
The content of this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit small portions (less than 10% or no more than 300 words) of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- US Copyright Law — US Copyright Law protects this site’s content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.
- Moral Rights — Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
- Feeds — Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. Republishing content from this site via feeds is permitted as titles and excerpts, as part of Fair Use, at the discretion of the blog author and owner. Scraping, using feeds as a replacement for content, is not permitted under any conditions without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted and will be penalized.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to www.lvidmar.com and the creative commons license.